Did you know that according to the EPA, the air you breathe in your home can be up to 20 times dirtier than the outside air? In today’s newer, airtight homes, indoor air quality is a growing issue. Most common household dust contains mites, mildew, pollen and animal dander. Many of these contaminants are circulated through your air conditioning system and can aggravate the symptoms of asthma and allergies.
That’s why Sansone offers air duct cleaning in West Palm Beach and the surrounding area. With the help of the advanced Rotobrush air duct cleaning system, Sansone can help improve your quality of life by reducing the levels of dirt, mold, dust mites, pollen, and other contaminants inside your home. Reach out to us for this important AC maintenance service today!
Our Air Conditioning Services
We are happy to help with any of your air conditioning service needs! The Sansone team offers professional AC repair, installation, and maintenance to local property owners. We also carry top-of-the-line products from Carrier®. Reach out to us for more information!
The Sansone Difference
- 2021 & 2022 Top Rated A/C Company in Palm Beach County
- We Install Over 1,000 Systems Per Year
- Over 1,800 Google 5-Star Reviews
- We are a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer
- 10-Time Carrier President’s Award Winner (more than any company in South Florida)
- We Never Use Sub-Contractors, all Team Members are Trained to our Strict Quality Standards
- Next Day, Emergency AC Installations
- We Offer AC Financing Options
- Sansone Seal of Safety – All Field Team Members are Drug Tested, Background Checked, and EPA Certified for your Safety
Do I Need Air Duct Cleaning in West Palm Beach?
Unlike typical maintenance on your air conditioning unit, there is no recommended timeframe to have your air ducts cleaned — but many of our customers choose to have duct cleaning in West Palm Beach once every five years. After this amount of time, enough buildup of dust and debris can begin to affect your air quality and your system’s peak efficiency.
Is Now the Time for Air Duct Cleaning?
To help you determine if you need air duct cleaning in West Palm Beach, FL or the surrounding area, ask yourself the questions below?
- Did you just move into a new home?
- Are your asthma issues or allergies getting worse when inside your home?
- Do you have black streaks, dirt, or dust forming around your AC grilles?
- Have you done any recent remodeling or construction in your home?
- Have you had any recent fire or smoke damage?
- Do you have an unexplained smell in your house?
- Has your home had a rodent problem in the attic?
- Have you recently purchased a new air conditioning system?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, contact us today to schedule your duct cleaning appointment and get back to breathing healthy, safe, and fresh air.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
There are several reasons why you may want to pursue duct cleaning for your home. Many of our customers see:
- An improvement in symptoms of allergies, asthma, or other breathing problems. Talk to your doctor to find out if air duct cleaning might help you feel better.
- Improved heating and cooling. If you have certain rooms that are always too hot or too cold no matter what you do, then our duct cleaning services might help those areas get comfortable again.
- Improved air quality. If you’re concerned about the quality of the air that you and your family are breathing at home, air duct cleaning can remove dust and allergens and other pollutants.
- Lower heating and cooling costs. If your ducts are significantly blocked, duct cleaning can remove whatever is filling up your vents so your air can flow easier and your comfort systems won’t have to use as much energy to achieve the same effect.
Call us for fast, reliable emergency AC services! Find your local Sansone today for fast, reliable emergency AC services in your area!