As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to develop, we wanted to let you know about the steps being taken by Sansone during this time. We know these are uncertain times with lots of change, so if we can help by being a constant, we will.
The Actions We’re Taking
To keep you, our team, and our community safe, we are taking extra precautions. These include:
- Our technicians are required to wear masks and gloves to any and all appointments. This is to eliminate the risk of potential contamination and keep them and you safe.
- Payment can be taken contact-free. Call or pre-pay over the phone.
- We understand that it’s summer and more important than ever that you have a reliable AC system in your home. That’s why we’re continuing all appointments as normal.
- No-contact service appointments. Our technicians will call before they arrive at your home, so you can stay in another room during the appointment. Then they will let you know when they’re done.
- Using extra measures for hand washing.
- Sanitizing all trucks and tools daily.
To stay up-to-date on changes to our services, connect with us on Facebook. We’ll post changes to hours, service offerings, and keep you updated as we get through this time together. You may also find helpful information about COVID-19 from these websites:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida League of Cities
- US Department of Labor
- Department of Homeland Security
- From the Surgeon General: How to Make a Protective Face Covering
We hope the measures we’re taking will help provide you with reassurance and clarity. If you’re in need of our services during the coming weeks or have any questions about the changes to our policies, please reach out.
We’re in this together. If we can help answer any questions you might have, our team is standing by to take your call: (954) 800-2858.