When it comes to indoor air quality, Carrier has what you need to make sure the air you and your family are breathing is clean and clear. They offer humidity control products, single room air purifiers, whole-home ventilation systems, and air scrubbers, too. There’s even a UV lamp for your air conditioner, to keep all of the air that enters your home free from bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants.
We can also install Carrier carbon monoxide alarms, so you’ll always know if there’s a problem in your home.
The Sansone Difference
- 2021 & 2022 Top Rated A/C Company in Palm Beach County
- We Install Over 1,000 Systems Per Year
- Over 1,800 Google 5-Star Reviews
- We are a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer
- 10-Time Carrier President’s Award Winner (more than any company in South Florida)
- We Never Use Sub-Contractors, all Team Members are Trained to our Strict Quality Standards
- Next Day, Emergency AC Installations
- We Offer AC Financing Options
- Sansone Seal of Safety – All Field Team Members are Drug Tested, Background Checked, and EPA Certified for your Safety
RGF REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
The award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches. Designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by reducing odors and air pollutants, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the best solution for whole house and building air purification.
Invented to recreate nature’s process of purifying the air, it’s like bringing fresh outdoor air inside without ever having to open your windows. And it’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbial and Gases.
You can now reduce common allergy triggers from particulates such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. Thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
Click for: Test Results
How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
To learn more about the natural cleaning powers of hydroperoxides Click here
The redesigned and improved REME HALO® whole home in-duct HVAC unit features higher ionized hydroperoxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. This higher output also drops more particulates from the air, bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. Now with quick release features for the cell and housing for faster cell replacement and an adjustable shroud for customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Features & Benefits:
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Ultravation UltraMax UV Light
Ultravation UltraMAX EZUV air treatment systems for HVAC are specially designed to harness the power of UV light to create healthier indoor air for your entire home
Natural ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun keeps airborne microorganisms under control outdoors. EZUV kills airborne viruses, bacteria and allergens and keeps the interior surfaces of your HVAC system free of mold and other biogrowth. This means you’ll have healthier air, and a more efficient HVAC system that uses less energy! And, EZUV can reduce—often eliminate— expensive chemical coil cleanings. So you’ll save energy and cleaning expenses while helping protect the environment!
Cleans the air of germs, allergies—and odors
An UltraMAX™ EZUV™ air treatment system is an economical yet effective way to automatically clean the air of unwanted germs, allergens and odors.
- Install in new HVAC systems to keep them running like new.
- Install in problematic HVAC systems to reduce biological contamination and make the air healthier.
- Generates no ozone.
- Connects directly to home wiring, models available for 24, 110 or 240 VAC operation.
Saves Energy with UltraMAX EZUV™
Keeps your HVAC system running at top efficiency by keeping cooling coils cleaner — UltraMAX EZUV keeps the coil free of mold and other bio-growth. UltraMAX EZUV can easily save more energy than it consumes!
The UltraMAX EZUV system is covered by a best-in-industry ten year warranty. (see warranty statement for complete details). And you save money and the environment when you use your UV lamps for their maximum two-year life span (Please note: for people with respiratory conditions or other acute sensitivities, we still recommend annual lamp changes).
Carrier Infinity Air Purifier DGAPA
Whole-home air purifier that uses Captures & Kills® technology to trap particles and inactivate them with an electrical charge.
Your Home’s Best Defense
Indoor air circulates through a home’s return air ducts, into the heating/cooling system, then back into the home’s living areas. It is full of tiny particles from both natural and manmade sources such as pollen, dander, mold, tobacco smoke, exhaust and select viruses and bacteria. The largest of these particles settle on interior surfaces and appear as dust. Smaller particles also settle, but become airborne again with the slightest disturbance. The Infinity air purifier is installed on or near the furnace/air handler of your home comfort system to remove airborne particles that circulate throughout your home. Removing these particles keeps the equipment components clean, and more importantly, removes particles from the air you breathe. Because your indoor air is under constant attack, you need an effective defense – the kind you get with the Infinity air purifier.
COVID-19 Independent Testing from the University of Colorado
Our confidence with the performance of the Carrier Infinity air purifier capturing and killing coronavirus from filtered air is based upon third-party testing at a university environmental engineering laboratory that specializes in disinfection science.
• Tests were conducted with a murine coronavirus that is closely related to the human coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID-19
• The murine pathogen surrogate allowed testing to be completed safely
• Controlled environment tests showed that the Infinity air purifier inactivated 99% of coronavirus on its filter.
The Carrier Infinity air purifier is a whole-home solution that can be added to your heating and cooling system. It uses Captures & Kills technology to inactivate 99% of select airborne pathogens trapped by the filter, including the coronavirus, bacteria and other pathogens.1
- Whole-Home Filtration – Works silently in-line with your HVAC system to help reduce pet dander, pollen, dirt and other particles that can circulate throughout your home.
- Captures & Kills Technology – Carrier’s patented Captures & Kills technology traps 95% of particles in micron size range 1.0 to 3.0 flowing through the HVAC system2 and subjects them to an intense electric field.
- Viruses & Bacteria – Inactivates 99% of select airborne germs and viruses trapped in the filter including coronavirus, human influenza, the common cold and bacteria that causes strep throat.1
- Filtration Efficiency – MERV 15. Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) ratings range from 1-16 and the higher the MERV rating, the fewer particles and other contaminants can pass through the air filter.
- Size – Available in various sizes that can accommodate most homes. Sansone will recommend the appropriate model to fit your needs.
- Warranty – 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration.3
1The Carrier Infinity Air Purifier has demonstrated effectiveness against the murine coronavirus, based on third-party testing (2020) showing a >99% inactivation, which is a virus similar to the human novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) that causes COVID-19. Therefore, the Infinity Air Purifier can be expected to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with its directions for use. Third-party testing (2012, 2007) also shows ≥99% inactivation for the type of virus that causes common colds, Streptococcus pyogenes and human influenza. Airborne particles must flow through your HVAC system and be trapped by the Infinity filter to be inactivated at 99%. Learn how it works at Carrier.com/purifier.
2Based on third-party testing (2012) showing 95% of particles size 1.0 to 3.0 microns captured and 85% of particles size 0.3 to 1.0 microns captured.
10-year parts limited warranty info
To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
Call us for fast, reliable emergency AC services! Find your local Sansone today for fast, reliable emergency AC services in your area!