Our Air Conditioning Services
We are happy to help with any of your air conditioning service needs! The Sansone team offers professional AC repair, installation, and maintenance to local property owners. We also carry top-of-the-line products from Carrier®. Reach out to us for more information!
The Sansone Difference
- 2021 & 2022 Top Rated A/C Company in Palm Beach County
- We Install Over 1,000 Systems Per Year
- Over 1,800 Google 5-Star Reviews
- We are a Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealer
- 10-Time Carrier President’s Award Winner (more than any company in South Florida)
- We Never Use Sub-Contractors, all Team Members are Trained to our Strict Quality Standards
- Next Day, Emergency AC Installations
- We Offer AC Financing Options
- Sansone Seal of Safety – All Field Team Members are Drug Tested, Background Checked, and EPA Certified for your Safety
REME™ Advanced Oxidation Technology
When the HVAC system is in operation the HVAC-REME Cell creates an Advanced Oxidation Plasma consisting of:
- Ionized Hydro-peroxides
- Superoxide ions
- Hydroxide ions
All are friendly oxidizers. By friendly oxidizers, we mean oxidizers that revert back to oxygen and hydrogen after the oxidation of the pollutant.
Why Use RGF’s REME™ Technology?
With a REME™ Generator Advanced Oxidation System, micro-organisms can be reduced by over 99%. Gases, VOCs, odors, and particulate (dust) can also be reduced significantly. Charged Advanced Oxidation Plasma will be carried throughout for a continuous purification process and a quick kill of newly introduced odors or microbes.
The process produces a charged plasma of hydro-peroxides, superoxide ions, and hydroxides to purify the air. With the RGF HVAC-REME Cell Advanced Oxidation System, micro-organisms can be reduced up to 99.99%. Gases, VOCs, and odors can also be reduced significantly, and the room will have Ionized hydro-peroxides, superoxide ions, and hydroxides which will help give your room fresh, clean, and odor-free air.
The REME unit size is scaled to accommodate the various airflow rates of different HVAC systems. Locate the air blower size in liters per second (ltr/sec) of the HVAC system you are intending to install the system in, then pick the model number that corresponds to that flow rate. Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician.
Call us for fast, reliable emergency AC services! Find your local Sansone today for fast, reliable emergency AC services in your area!